US stock futures were mixed this morning. Here are some of the big stocks that made gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- AVITA Medical, Inc. RCEL shares were up 12.4% to $9.05 in pre-market trading after gaining about 7% on Tuesday. AVITA Medical filed an FDA PMA filing last month to extend the indication to vitiligo.
- Moderna, Inc. MRNA gained 6.5% to $203.00 in pre-market trading after the company’s syncytial virus vaccine candidate met its primary endpoint in a phase 3 trial.
- Skillz Inc. SKLZ shares were up 5.4% to $0.7899 in pre-market trading. Skillz received a notice of non-compliance with the NYSE’s stock listing rule last month.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU shares were up 5% to $39.41 in pre-market trading. Shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group fell 12% on Tuesday after mixed Q2 results.
- Mullen Automotive Inc. MULN shares gained 4.9% to $0.3150 in pre-market trading after falling 16% on Tuesday.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. MONKEY shares were up 4.7% to $1.78 in pre-market trading after gaining about 12% on Tuesday. AMC announced last month that it would sell APE units to Antara Capital at an average price of $0.66 per share.
- Oatly Group AB OTLY shares gained 4.5% to $2.81 in pre-market trading after gaining about 7% on Tuesday. Oatly recently announced an expansion of its partnership with Reitan to offer oat drink in coffee vending machines at its 7-Eleven and Pressbyrån convenience stores across Sweden.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. IBKR gained 3.3% to $79.77 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected Q4 results.
- The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. PNC shares were up 3% to $166.69 in pre-market trading ahead of quarterly results.
- United Airlines Holdings Inc. UAL shares gained 2.9% to $52.67 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong guidance for 2023.
- Tesla Inc. TSLA shares were up 2.6% to $134.91 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 7% on Tuesday. The company announced a series of downward price adjustments in China since late last year and two rounds of price cuts in the US and Europe.
Now read this: Markets turn bullish ahead of earnings
© 2023 Benzinga.nl. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.